Photobucket
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

another photo shoot



In this picture Neema was saying "Hey merica!"


Neema and me just home alone and bored....picture time! 


Neema sportin her new bikini!

Our roommate Amy arrived last week! We are so happy she's here! She also brought lots of gifts from America! So sweet. One is a new kini! :)  Neema really enjoyed workin it for the camera. "im so pretty...." Oh goodness...should I be concerned? haha. So enjoy a few pics...

1 comment:

  1. Heath!! This is Jessica Gunkel, I was the YL ATL admin after Davis. I think you asked me at one time about our adoption story because it was something you'd like to do sometime!! How amazing is God!?! I was so happy when I saw on Davis's board blog and read about you and Neema! What a beautiful little girl!! You two are so blessed to have eachother!

    I read about what you went through a couple days ago and I am so sorry! Yes, those of us who have dealt with the government in developing countries can certainly relate, but that's one of the hardest, deliberately sabotaging stories I've ever heard. At least in Guatemala adoptive parents aren't usually face to face with people who think they are "in control." I don't think I could have kept it together as much as you did.

    I'll be praying for you and following your journey. May God continue to bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete