Photobucket
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Some of my favorite things.....

Just thought today I would talk about some things my sweet Neema does that make me giggle and want to burst with love....

When I hurt myself or look sad she says "What happened my sweetie?" 

How she runs around the house singing "Baby Love...My baby love I need you oh how i need you!" 

When Liza was tickling her the other day she said "stop stop you are killing me..."

When she tells me she loves me 'to the moon and back.' 

This morning she picked up one of my shirts and held it up and said "Cute, right?" 

She was walking out of my room and i said 'are you leaving?'.' and she says 'Ever!! ill never leave you.' 

She is sooooo funny! She makes me laugh everyday and I just can't believe God chose ME to raise His little girl...What an honor. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment