Photobucket
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturdays

So I have started a little tradition with Neema...On Saturdays we get up and we make French Toast! It helps me get over the fact that I can no longer sleep in on weekends. I have never made French Toast before a few weeks ago (I know its not hard to do) but anything that requires more than just taking it from the pantry and pouring it into a bowl is a big deal for me. I have never been much of a cook simply because I have always been an "on the go" kind of person never putting much thought ahead of time as to what I'm going to eat for dinner. But I quickly realized that a granola bar and potato chips, while not so healthy for a 27 year old either, is definitely not sufficient for the growth of a developing toddler. 
Here are some pictures from today post french toast with powdered sugar....Neema is playing the drums in my mzungu (white person) T-shirt. 

I'll keep her.

No comments:

Post a Comment