Photobucket
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Meaning to Bad Hair Day

So the subject of Neema's hair has been a big issue at my house recently. The braids she had in for Grace's wedding were on their last leg so I decided to take them out. She now has the fro but her hair is getting so long that it looks kind of funny. At a retreat this weekend I spoke with one of our black leaders and he told me that to get Neema's hair done here in America it could cost me anywhere from $50-$150 dollars!!!!! I'm not kidding I had a small panic attack. She has to have her hair redone every couple of weeks. What am I going to do?! Then I came across this video...



I guess I will just have to learn..... Maybe?

1 comment:

  1. you have totally got to call martha! she does sidney's hair...i don't have a clue what i'm talking about....but she might could help a sister out! hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete