Photobucket
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

COURT

Ok I just wanted to give everyone a little update. I shudder to even write this...we will not be meeting in court on November 5th. The social welfare officer has been called to Headquarters in Dar Es Salaam and therefore will not be present at my court date. All of this to say, we are once again waiting for another finalizing court date. Please pray that it will be scheduled within the next few weeks. All courts close down from mid-December to mid-January for Holidays so it is very important that Neema and I finalize before this happens. This has been such a roller coaster, I had no idea....but I continue to seek God's face in all of this and pray with expectation that He will deliver us from this season.

Through an adoption lawyer in GA I am now applying for a form called the i600 which will allow Neema to become an American citizen. This is also a lengthy process. My hopes are once I finalize here I will then be able to acquire a visitor's visa for Neema to come home while we wait out the i600 paperwork. This has proven not to be an easy feat as a friend of mine who just adopted 2 children legally here in Tanzania is struggling to get them back to USA on visitors visa and she works for the UN!!! So what we need is PRAYER. I just want my little girl home to meet her family and introduce her to that world.

I will continue to keep you updated as I learn more. Thanks so much for all of your love and support. In the meantime, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

My Angel

2 comments:

  1. Give your sweet sweet muffin lots of kisses and tell her I love her! Praying for you two!

    ReplyDelete