Photobucket
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Court #5

Well, wish i had better news to report but when we got to court on Monday morning it turns out the judge was still not back from Mbeya. He wasnt there last time because he was traveling to see his sick father. Unfortunately, his father passed away. (which to be honest, i was afraid was going to happen) So we have been rescheduled AGAIN to December 15th. The courts shut down mid-december (i think the 15th is the last day before closing for TWO months for Holidays) so I am continuing to pray for God's intervention to finally FINALIZE next Tuesday. He hears our prayers...he is in the midst of all of this and I must trust His timing. It is difficult but i have become so tough during this process. Gone are the days of becoming annoyed and complaining. There is no point. This is Africa. This is Life. I have been made so aware of my absolute inability to change my circumstances and thus have learned an even greater lesson...to be content with where God has me in all of this and continue to point to Him even when I am not getting what I want. He is GOOD. He is ENOUGH. So we will continue to wait and we will keep smiling. We love you so much and thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season and maybe this year I will get the best gift ever....Neema Eva DuPree!! :)

Love,
Heath

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I've been thinking and praying for you both. I can't imagine how much you've grown. Our adoption story was a cake walk compared for yours and I thought I grew! While reading I couldn't help but think how it ties into the header on your blog.

    Praying for the 15th!

    ReplyDelete