Photobucket
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Neema's first SAFARI!

We have a friend in town and she has never been to Africa so she selflessly agreed to pay for us if we could take my car. So on Wednesday morning we got up early and piled in for a day trip to Tarangire National Park! It was the first time Neema has seen wild animals and it was such a great day!! We had to battle through a little bout with tetsi flies who wouldnt stop biting us but other than that we saw many beautiful animals and got to relect on God's amazing creation. Driving through the bush with mountains on one side of you and impalas prancing about on the other side and just listening to worship songs it just takes me to another place. A place of complete joy. To a place only Jesus can promise us. He says he has come to give us life to the full. I get so down about my house not being completely finished, or the fact that restaurants here stop serving food at 4pm, or the endless frustrations of this adoption process. But then I see the bright blue birds soaring above my head or the giraffes lazily munching on some tree limbs and I think they don't worry if God will provide. They eat like I do, sleep like I do, breathe like I do...they are His and He takes care of them. And he says How much more does he care for us? Lord I pray that I can remember that feeling. That feeling of completeness even when im sad or lonely, hurting or frustrated. Help me to remember that I am Yours. That while you made the hills and rivers that inhabit this game park that you also made the cities, the buildings, the homes the places I spend my days. Everything is Yours. I thank you.  

7am - Neema is so excited!!! 
Little Monkey Family

4pm...still smiling...i love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment