Photobucket
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Neema takes on America!

PRAISE GOD!!! PRAISE GOD!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!

"I know that the Lord is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods." Psalm 135:5

Neema and I will be boarding a plane headed to America next Sunday. I can't believe it! I will write later about our fabulous trip to Dar Es Salaam and add some pictures but for now I just wanted everyone to know that there is NO greater King! I just give every oz. of GLORY to God because He opened the door for Neema to be approved to travel on visitor visa. This is very rare for adopted children out of Tanzania and I just feel so blessed.

We arrive to Atlanta on KLM flight at 2:20pm Monday, April 19th. I think there are a few people gathering to greet us at the airport and I just wanted to welcome all of you blog readers to come out if you can. You have been such a part of this journey with us and it would bless my heart to see your faces when we walk through the gate. Some of you I have never even met, but I feel so connected to you through your emails and comments.

Neema absolutely can't wait. I'm not even sure she understands what America is except she knows she gets to fly on a plane and see her Bibi and Babu. I guess that is excitement enough!!

More to come soon. This week is going to be CRAZY trying to get everything accomplished and squared away with TAWV stuff, renting this house, finding home for a dog, saying goodbyes, etc. But looking forward to some American internet when I get home and then ill be able to post so much more with pictures and maybe some videos. Happy Days to come....

Thank you all SO MUCH for just being with us. I can't even believe it. We will see you so very soon! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO SO SO happy for you! I look forward to hearing all about Neema's journey in America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to come to the airport, if I can work it out! I know you are so excited!! I look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Congratulations!!! I would come out if we were still in Atlanta. So sad that I can't. But I'll be thinking of you and praying for Neema's transition.

    ReplyDelete